Re: clarification regarding icons seen during a Debian installation.

On 7/5/06, Damon L. Chesser <damon@damtek.com> wrote:
well, I did say IIRC, I don't exactly install Debian every day.  Maybe
someone else has more concrete info for you?

Thanks for the info. If some one could get me a URL that provides the answer it would be nice.

I remember reading about it some time back somewhere on the net, but yesterday i could not find a URL that could clear this specific doubt of mine even after using a search engine.

--
Vivek Varghese Cherian