Debian sid tvtime problem

Hey List,

I'm a newbie to the debian world. I'm longing to set up my Dell inspiron 2200 laptop with debian sid on it with the capability of watching TVs. I aptitude installed tvtime and select PAL and China broadcast as it goes. After that my computer refused to move further and give me the following error log

###############
lover@YUNNAN:~$ tvtime &
[1] 6769
lover@YUNNAN:~$ Running tvtime 1.0.1.
Reading configuration from /etc/tvtime/tvtime.xml
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/lover/.tvtime/tvtime.xml"
xvoutput: No XVIDEO port found which supports YUY2 images.

*** tvtime requires hardware YUY2 overlay support from your video card
*** driver.  If you are using an older NVIDIA card (TNT2), then
*** this capability is only available with their binary drivers.
*** For some ATI cards, this feature may be found in the experimental
*** GATOS drivers: http://gatos.souceforge.net/
*** If unsure, please check with your distribution to see if your
*** X driver supports hardware overlay surfaces.

Can any of you give me some direction about how to make it work please?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Rocky