Re: How to remove gnome-panel-data?

Thanks for the responses. I did try

apt-get install -reinstall gnome-panel-data
followed by
apt-get remove gnome-panel-data

This almost worked except that I'm getting seg faults with
scrollkeeper.

I tried removing and reinstalling scrollkeeper but the
seg faults persist. I'm at a bit of a dead end. I'm really tempted
to reinstall sarge.

Any suggestions?

Art Edwards