Is using ubunto tutorial my only chance?

Hello,

Sorry to cc you directly, but after extensive research I found out that you are the most competent people when it comes to boot on a dmraid system.

I found this bug report: http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=350250
And the fact that you've worked at integrated dmraid in the installer:
http://groups.google.fr/group/linux.debian.maint.boot/browse_thread/thread/98ddc337b656c276/5673efa7cabb1a0f?q=dmraid&rnum=1#5673efa7cabb1a0f

- Is there anywhere where I can get/do an iso of the net-install including these feature?

- If not I guess my only chance is to follow one of those tutorial for ubuntu:
http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/SATA_RAID_Howto
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FakeRaidHowto
Am I wrong?

So sorry for those weak questions I'm quite a beginner in the debian world.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Best regards.