Re: impressed with etch

Andrew Malcolmson wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:16:43 +0100, "B.Hoffmann"
<dark.project@virgin.net> said:
Hello list,

tried out the snapshot from 02/07/06 yesterday on my test drive (after
finally wiping my last Windows install off it) and must say I'm very
impressed ! Made great strides since sarge and feels much more up to
date - and a lovely splash as well (sorry to be so vain).

Yes, I'd agree, progress is happening, but what happened to the Debian
spiral logo?  It's nowhere to be found other than in the install boot
screen, not even as an alternative wallpaper.

Bring back the red spiral logo!

???

The spiral is the default wallpaper in Gnome.  It's debian-background.svg.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson