Re: Need Help

On 04/07/06, Vijith C <Vijith.C@mphasis.com> wrote:
Sir,

Don't be a male chauvinist! :-)

      I have Installed Debian Linux on HP-DL360G1 Server. It got installed with the first CD itself.I couldnt get any Graphics media. How can I install the remaining packages including graphcal media.

You only have the base installed. Use apt-cdrom to add the rest of the
CDs. Then, You can just use apt-get install x-window-system-core to
get X, and install KDE, GNOME or whatever Window Manager you want. If
you also want a display manager ofr graphical login, install xdm or
kdm or gdm.

HTH.

Kumar

--