Re: Upgrade from Sarge to Etch

Use etch instead of testing,that way when etch becomes stable you wont be upgrading to testing again.Here is my sources.list

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Etch_ - Official Snapshot i386 Binary-1 (20060302)]/ etch main
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main