Re: Problem Stopping mplayer

Tell mozilla to open it with gmplayer,then when your done you can just quit it.

On 7/2/06, Carl Fink <carl@finknetwork.com > wrote:
On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 10:00:49AM -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:

> In contrast, mplayer takes over the current mozilla window displaying
> play/pause/stop buttons in the lower left corner of an otherwise blank
> window.   To continue accessing the web it is necessary to open another
> navigator window.   Then if mozilla is stopped all the windows are
> closed and so access to the mplayer controls is lost.

With Firefox I don't see this behavior.  I can open a new tab and keep
working, and closing the tab mozilla-mplayer is displaying in (or just
hitting "back") stops the playing.
--
Carl Fink                                 carl@finknetwork.com
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.