Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Just wait until Alito "elects" Bush to a third term as president of the US in
> a 5 to 4 swing decision.  Same as the last two elections, just change the
> names of the 7 people allowed to vote in the last two elections...

    Come off it, Paul.  Even under the conditions that Gore's team asked for
on the recounts Bush won.  In fact only under one recout, one Gore's team
*DIDN'T* ask for did Gore squeak by on a narrower margin than any of the other
recounts.  Kinda pathetic to harp on this years after the fact.  Grow up.  My
candidate lost, too.  Don't see me harping on it, do you?