Asus sucks (Re: sata sucks)

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 02:55:27PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> And second, it does not only work with Floppy...  burn the BIOS onto a
> CD and it works too.
>
> All of my AsusTek mainboards (K7 and K8) have the same EZ-BIOS no need
> for stupid DOS-FLASH-TOOLS...  They are outdated!

Hm, how do I do it? I can download a BIOS and burn it onto a CD, but
what do I do then? Neither the website nor the manual has useful
information to that.

This board sucks utterly :( After some time, one of the SATA disks gets
offline, and my RAID array degrades. I have to turn the comp off to
get it working again for some time, but then it fails again.

Asus is crap :( I´ll never buy an Asus board again.

Maybe I switch to MSI and sell the Asus crap.

GH