Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

--- Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

> On Monday 15 May 2006 04:48, formless void wrote:
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:W3C_standards
> > >
> > > http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xhtml1-20020801/
> >
> > Don't you confuse me, mate !
> >
> > These standards are for web desinger's job
>
> They're the standards that the browsers use, too.
> If the designers and the
> browsers aren't on the same page, why would anything
> on the web work?
>
> --
> Paul Johnson
> Email and IM (XMPP & Google Talk): baloo@ursine.ca
> Jabber: Because it's time to move forward
> http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber

Please do not blur the concept of the standards.
Browser and web site are two different products, hence
should have their separate standards unless W3C has a
seperate and specific BROWSER entry in their document

Would you accept a standards which addresses both cars
and ships due to the fact that both of them are
falling into the category of the transport vehicle or
the one which addresses both cars and caravans due to
the fact that they are closely related?