Xen+nVidia non-free module problem

Hi there. I am having an issue with the non-free nVidia driver when running
under xen (linux-image-2.6.16-1-xen-k7). When I issue module-assistant a-i
nvidia the build completes successfully, and installs the driver happily.
However, the built module can't be loaded, because of an undefined
symbol 'xen_tlb_flush'. Any ideas on what can be causing this? I have the
feeling that the fact that the xen kernel doesn't ship a System.map file.
--

Felipe Sateler