RE: Mails from Win to Linux, troubles with .wab, Palm use

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 00:49 +0000, Blast o_O wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the answers ;) they were all very usefull, but I'll need to
> add other ones...
>
> Now, I have others problems related to migration:
> 1- While moving and formating data, I saved my address book to .wab format,
> and now I can't open or import it, 'couse It launchs an error box, do you
> know some way to fix .wab address books!???

Wab?  I'm going to gues that that means Windows Address Book?

Was not T-bird also able to import Outlook addresses?

> 2- I don't know yet which mail client should I use in Debian, I work with a
> huge mail traffic, and I use a 515 Palm, but don't know which one from all
> mail clients is better working together to Palm handheld. Does somebody have
> some experience working with Palms in Debian!!??

Google for Evolution and Multisync.  My wife and I like Evolution
because it looks like and functions similarly to Outlook.  Without
the security risks, of course.