qt + opengl + nvidia

Hi,

I having problems with QT + OpenGL, probably related to the nvidia driver that
I'm running. I compiled the qt3-examples and was trying to run but for some
reasons they don't display and 3D. The area in the application is just black.
I get no error message.

I have check with the ldd that the examples is compiled against
"libqt-mt.so.3", which is correct according to the readme file. I also
installed mesademos to test my opengl support and they are running without
trouble. mesademos contains a "glinfo" program and that is reporting
gl_version "1.5.3 NVIDIA 71.74".

The conclusion that I have is that opengl is working in my system, but not in
QT. Does anyone have an idea to fix it?

Best regards
    Martin