Re: Re: Only mono sound when capturing audio thru mencoder.

Yay!!

I think it has got something to do with the v4l2 audio output mode: it is set to «Language1» instead of «stereo».

Hence the decoded audio output shows 705 kbits/sec and one channel instead of full 1411 kbits/sec and two full channels.

Now that I (hopefully) found the problem...how do I find the solution?

The question lies: How do I change the audio output mode for V4l2 driver?

Still googling about v4l2 like mad.... ;-)

Any help about this v4l2 tweaking would be *much* appreciated.

Cheers,

Juan Javier.