Re: CCing responses and signature

Daniel L. McGrew wrote:
	Well I was hoping that you wouldn't say that... it won't boot from
the DVD... I think that it's because the BIOS is so old...

Try Smart Boot Manager. Works for me with CDROMs on an old machine with
similar limitations.

http://btmgr.webframe.org/

It may not work with a DVD drive. I don't have any, so I haven't
checked. I don't install to the hard drive, I just use a boot
floppy.

	I'm glad that you like the new sig...

Umm, he said he liked it better.

	I don't really cc anyone, it's MS Outlook, I click the reply to all
button, otherwise it only replies to you and not the list... sorry for the
inconvenience...

Pardon, but when a program does something under the direction of
a human being, it's common to say that the human, being the
responsible party, did it.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.