Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

Curt Howland wrote:
> As much as I hate to nit-pick, because it's obvious your heart is in
> the right place, Mr. Johnson, there is a very serious disconnect
> between the term "privatization" (or deregulation) and the reality of
> continued government intervention.

    In the interest of helping this discussion close down allow me to answer
for Paul Johnson to any and all future messages from now until the end of time.

    Oregon is awesome.  We're perfect.  Any problems that arise in how we do
things is the the fault of

a: Californians.
b: Republicans.
c: Republican Californians.