Re: freemind

Hi,

it's pretty easy: somewhere in /etc/apt/preferences, you must have set the
priority of ftp://gulus.usherbrooke.ca to 1001, which, if I remember well,
allows downgrade of software. By setting my depot eric.lavar.de to 9,
you've as well removed yourself the possibility to get updates from them
(needs to be higher than what's already installed, i.e. 100).

In other words, /etc/apt/preferences is the place you need to fiddle
around to fix your issue.

Hope this helps, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre