Re: How do I delete a thread in the Evolution email client?

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 20:08 -0700, charles norwood wrote:
> Hi List.
> How do I delete a thread using Evolution?  I need to trash some of these
> OT discussions.

IIRC, there is no Delete Thread is Evo 2.0.4 (which is a pretty
ancient version).

You could make a "Subject or Sender contains" search on "OT: Politics",
select them all and delete...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The First Amendment protects speech from being censored by the
government; it does not regulate what private parties (such as
most employers) do."
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Anonymity/blog-anonymously.php