Re: Can DVD-R do multi-session

Ivan Glushkov wrote:
T wrote:
Hi

Can any confirm me whether DVD-R can do multi-session or not?
It can

are you sure?
I've always read in webpages (sorry I don't have links with me right now) that it cannot. Indeed k3b does not do that... Nero can but then you can't read further sessions in linux at least for my experiences...

how did you manage to burn multiple session on a DVD-R?

thanks in advance

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |