Re: Firefox SPAM filtering (Observation)

Sorry, I accidentally sent this directly to Steve, but the rest of the list might find it useful.

Steve Ahola wrote:

I'm trying to figure out the syntax for the YahooFilteredBulk filter without success. TBird does not seem to include Header as one of the items to search, and adding it in manually does not work for me.

Any help would be appreciated!

Steve Ahola

X-YahooFilteredBulk   contains   .

That is a period in the 'contains' field. Since the value of the contents is an IP address it is guaranteed to contain 3 periods, so the filter works. I use it after filtering all the rest of my e-mail into seperate folders, so it runs only against what I have not already picked out as being good.
Works like a charm!

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail