Re: How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:21:00 +1000
Daehenoc <daehenoc@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Hex,
>
> Hex Star wrote:
> > How do you grow a pineapple in non tropical areas?

I must.rewrite.question.and.answer.the.rewrite....

surely you actually want to grow coconuts in a non-tropical area. So first you need to build a green-house...

there are many sources for coconuts shoots that can be planted. you'll need some artificial lighting in the first season or so to help them get started.

oh and, never grow pineapples in the same greenhouse as your coconuts.

google is your friend, btw.