Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

On 3/13/06, Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
> Dave Sherohman said:
> > You can attempt to convince the listmasters or the project as a whole
> > in public without abusing them.  (And it would be nice if they also
> > replied to you in a calm, levelheaded manner as well...)
>
>     Have I not been calm after the initial exchange with Anand?  Of course
> that isn't a true test since he has been decidedly absent.

I've already said what I needed to say.

I've already pointed out how you, or anyone else,  can go about
changing things (refer to them the technical-committee or the project
leader).  Andrew Vaughan has even given you a concrete method to
achieve this change.

You can do that privately, or publically, if you wish (since you feel
it is easy too ignore people in private I suspect you'll opt for
publically).

It would be difficult proposition for a pleasant person and I expect
you'll have a tough time of it.

So your continued emails on this subject aren't interesting to me.

As others have pointed out, it was poor form of me to threathen to
unsubscribe you. So I have not done this.

I've been deliberately not responding in order to not fan this
(pointless) thread any longer.

Unfortunately the thread is (still) continuing - so I've now
instituted a 1 day delay for emails on this thread.  I'm the first to
(suffer) so you'll receive this directly (now) and tomorrow via
debian-user.

Anand