URGENT: slamr.ko for Sarge (2.6.8-2-386)

Hi people

I'm *desperatedly* trying to make my NetoDragon 56K Voice Modem work in
Sarge with kernel 2.6.8.
I know it needs the SmartLink slmodemd script with the slamr module.
I got 4 different source packages, from differnet places, including the
vendor SmartLink, but I can't compile any if them.

In the best case, I was able to 'compile' the package but only to get the
oddest gcc error "Assembler error: invalid operands for push", etc, etc....
gcc 4.0.2 (the one I have installed) generates an assembler code that itself
doesn't understand! So I can't compile the module myself; and as I don't
have internet connection I can't use apt-get to install anything. All I can
do is to download something on a Windows machine and transfer it from there
(fortunately Windows and Linux are just different partitions so that is
easy)

Can anybody please just send me a compiled slamr.ko for Debian Sarge kernel
2.6.8-2-386 (arch i686)?

(I got lots of modules precompiled for other kernels/distros but insmod
refuses to install any of them)

TIA

Fernando Cacciola