Re: upgrading Cyrus

Hi!

The new disks are larger than the old ones, so I plan to set them up as a second RAID 1 and to do a fresh install of Testing on it. Then I would copy the mailspool from the old RAID 1 over to the new one and convert it. Once the server is renewed like that, I would remove the old disks.

My test conversion was successful! :)))

Two questions:

+ Is there any way to keep the seen states of the messages?
	I can inform the users before renewing the mailserver so that
	they might move unread mail to a seperate folder, but it would
	be nicer if the states could be retained.

+ What about subscriptions? The docs seemed not to be all that clear on
	that topic. There seem to be files to store subscriptions, but
	I don't know if they are converted or if I can just delete them.

	It doesn't appear to be an issue at all, but if there's a bunch
	of files to store them that will never be touched again, I'd
	like to delete these files.

GH