Re: MacBook Pro and Debian

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:47:00AM +0000, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I have a very naive question:
> can we install Debian on a MacBook Pro (IntelMac) laptop ?
I think I read about someone installing windows someway. And its an
intel duo core which is in the x86 family. So odds are that will do/has
done it barring any other monkey wrenches. The only one I can thing of
is the bios which may not be a 'pc' bios. Macs have been moving towards
pc standard hardware since the imac came out, so hardware should be less
of an issue now. I'm sure someone will try it soon enough and report it
to slashdot!
Cheers,
Kev