Re: X has become unsuable...

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 02:15:11PM +0100, Dirk wrote:

Why would you want to sue X?

Sorry.

> - Since my last updates the key repeat is broken, repeating keys a
> random number no matter how fast or long i push the key...
>
> - The Screensaver starts after every 30 seconds no matter if the system
> idles or not...
>
> This is really a pain... Can someone help me please?

You might want to give more information.  Things like your Debian version,
what X programs are installed, maybe the contents of your configuration
files.

Have you read Eric "esr" Raymond's essay on Smart Questions?  Well worth
looking up.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your