etch apt preferences problem

Hi, I lately tried to use pinning and the apt/preferences file as
described in the apt-howto and I run at the problem. Below is my
preferences file:

/etc/apt/preferences
Package: enlightenment
Pin: version 0.16.7.2-5
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: enlightenment-data
Pin: version 0.16.7.2-5
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: qingy
Pin: version 0.9.3-1
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: checkinstall
Pin: version 1.6.1-1
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: conky
Pin: version 1.4.4
Pit-Priority: 1001

But when i run apt-get upgrade, apt tries to upgrade a halted package:

voult13:/home/jwn# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
  enlightenment enlightenment-data
  conky
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 122kB of archives.
After unpacking 53.2kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

Moreover i get the following warning after running apt-get that i can't fix:

W: No priority (or zero) specified for pin

thanks for suggestions
Jakub Narojczyk