Does Etch support Intel Woodcrest Xeon processors?

Quick question.

I'm trying to setup a new server and am looking at hardware
configurations for the server. I've been told by the sales person that
Debian can not be installed on an Intel Woodcrest Xeon processor.

The original quote from them is as follows, "We can not do Debian or
FreeBSD on these servers however as the latest versions of those OS do
not support this hardware yet. We can do CentOS, RHES or Fedora."

Is this correct?
--
Regards
Justin Hartman