Re: Removing all packages from a given repository

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 06:29:02PM +0000, John Halton wrote:
> I'm trying to remove all packages installed from the E17 repo at
> edevelop.org. Is there a way (e.g. within aptitude) to list packages
> according to the repo/domain from which they were downloaded, and then
> remove them?
>
> Thanks,

Hi John,
I have this:
deb http://edevelop.org/debian sid main
in my /etc/apt/sources.list and have enlightenment install with various
other things. I run sid/unstable and it is fairly stable. Not sure what
problem you are having.
You should be able to remove enlightenment and anything that has 'e17'
in it using aptitude easily.
Cheers,
Kev