Re: debian wiki manual how-to

Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
In case you guys don't know.
I have included some how-to's on debian wiki

http://wiki.debian.org/Manual-Howto

http://wiki.debian.org/Manual-Howto

Thanks,
Let me know if anything on it is incorrect

  1. Manual-Howto
        1. Change from dhcp to static ip
        2. Installing and Configuring Postfix on Debian
        3. Debian Postfix and smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
        4. Mailman on Debian with Postfix, instalation and configuration
        5. SSH terminal connection timeout
        6. Intel ipw2200 wireless card on Debian, installation
        7. Apache on Debian
        8. mod_python,psp -pytohon scripting pages, installation and
configuration on debian
        9. Install and Configure MoinMoin wiki, Debian Sarge, with
apache2 and mod_python
       10. Multimedia player, codec on debian
       11. Visit http://www.lucasmanual.com/mywiki/ for up to date manual

Although I like the organization, I don't find the title very revealing: it is a HOWTO of *what*? Manual?

Hugo