Re: gdkwindow-x11.h: where is it?

Hello Matt.

Matt Zagrabelny, 27.12.2006 21:51:
> On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 20:16 +0100, Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> I wanted to play around with the Mac-like menu bar patch for GTK today but
>> stumbled upon a problem. Here’s a line of that patch:
>>
>> #include "gdk/x11/gdkwindow-x11.h"
>>
>> Now my question: where do I find this header file?
>
> […]
>
> look at the (expirimental) souce package for libgtk2.0-dev.
> it contains the file you seek (perhaps the source packages for other
> releases contain it too),

Are you sure about that? After unpacking the package from experimental and
searching for the file mentioned above, I wasn’t able to find it.

> you could contact the maintainer of libgtk2.0-dev or file a bug report
> (use reportbug).

Is this file pretty new or pretty old? Maybe there’s a transition ongoing which
I don’t know of. What I mean is: should this file be in the package? As I said,
I searched around but couldn’t find much information about this issue.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules