Re: Alsa needs reconfiguration after every reboot (SOLVED)

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:07:00 +0100
Fritz Wettstein <fwenospam@gmx.ch> wrote:

Hello Fritz,

> I'm sorry but I can't interpret your answer to Bill

Simply ignore the hi-ASCII chars to end up with alsactl store.  Bill
used quote chars that don't appear in whatever char encoding you use.
Unfortunately, they did render to "something".

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics