Re: Blurriness problem

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 15:51, David Shultz wrote:
> I've installed Penguin-Racer and I'm enjoying it. One little problem
> though. When I move a little faster all the pictures gets blurry. It's
> really annoying. I'm using debian sarge r4. Is there any way to find out
> what's causing it and then fix it? Thanks.

Sounds like a video card misconfiguration. What is your video card? What
drivers are you using? Look into logs of XFree86.0.log or Xorg.0.log for more
info.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Art Schools
Find info on top art schools. Launch your new career today!
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/BgLEQfI7RC0ZCm22yeKAgCrZh09oUOY6tjPy/