Re: Disabling Intellitext in Firefox 2.0 (or Iceweasel)

Henrik Enberg wrote:
Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> writes:
Is there any way to disable the display of Intellitext ads in Firefox 2.0. I am running the upstream version under Etch, but I could be convinced to switch to Iceweasel after all if it can block these ads and the upstream Firefox 2.0 can not.

Just blocking "intellitxt.com" with adblock seems to work for me.
I have installed adblock 0.5.3.043 from addons.mozilla.org. I restarted Firefox and then went to Tools/Adblock/Preferences and added intellitxt.com to the list. The ads still pop up. I restarted Firefox again, but still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com