Debian sid digikam help

Hey,

I have installed digikam on my Dell Inspiron 2200. I'm using Debian
sid. I used to be able to download pictures from my Canon powershot
A520 camare. Days ago I aptitued upgraded my system. And since then my
digikam even can download any pictures from the camera. When I plug the
camera into the USB port it says "Failed to connect to camera. Please
make sure its connected properly and turned on. Would you like to try
again?" I did not launch the digikam before I plug in my Camera and
digikam just pop up and gives me the above warning. Can any of you help
me out please?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Rocky