I AM STENDING IT AGAIN.

Dear Beloved.

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Sanni Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.

I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cannot visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you by email.

My husband deposited $30.5Million United States dollars with a security firm whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this fund into your account for safe keeping and I assure you 15% of thiS fund as compensation for all your efforts.

I will need your tel/ fax numbers so that we can commence communication.Please, send your reply to me through this email:m_ab8@myway.com,I will be very happy to hear from you as soon from you get this letter.Please expedite action.

Yours sincerely
Mrs.Abacha.