DansGuardian - Error connecting via IPC socket to log

Hello there!

I have a server running DansGuardian 2.9.7.0 on Debian Sarge with the kernel 2.6.8.
After sometime running without trouble, he starts to send this message:

Dec 19 06:30:01 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log Dec 19 06:30:01 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log Dec 19 06:30:05 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log Dec 19 06:30:05 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log Dec 19 06:33:02 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log Dec 19 06:33:02 preventis dansguardian: Error connecting via IPC socket to log

To stop this error I do an

/etc/init.d/

dansguardian reload

and he stop this error. But after a while he start the error again.
With this error DansGuardian doesn't log anything.
I have others servers with the same configuration and they don't have
this error.
I really need to fix it. Can anyone help me?

[]s

Antonio Felipe