Re: Palm III xe

On Sarge, I can sync Palm IIIxe with Evolution via Gnome Pilot applet,
but I use serial connection only. Perhaps, you could use pilot-link to
find out if the problem is with kpilot or the connection itself. I
recall some problems when I could backup my Palm with pilot-xfer, but
not with any GUI tools, because they required a userID to be installed
on Palm. I did it with install-user and it worked.

I didn't create /dev/pilot and use /dev/ttyS0 instead.