preserving vnc sessions across reboots

Hi
  Is it possible to preserve vnc sessions across reboots? I am currently using
Etch
$dpkg -l vnc\* | grep ^ii
ii  vnc-common     3.3.7-13       Virtual network computing server software
ii  vnc-java       3.3.3r2-7      VNC java applet and command line program
ii  vncserver      3.3.7-13       Virtual network computing server software

The machine running vncserver has about 15 sessions running and I want to
reboot the machine. Is there anyway to preserve all these 15 vnc sessions
even after I reboot the computer? The software on the machine is not changed.
The reason for reboot is that the machine is being relocated and the
relocation takes such a long time that it cannot be powered on all the time.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Vehicle Warranty - 60% off
Get a quote on a warranty. Money back guarantee. We pay your bills!
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/BgLEQfJDJIlK1mO07LS2NJsQ1dbcj6jTGNtL/