Hooking into vpnc-disconnect

Hi

Please excuse me if this is exceedingly newbeish.

I've been writing a script to manage proxyconfiguration and I'd like to have it run whenever /etc/resolv.conf changes - in particular when bringing up or down a vpn connection.
I have resolvconf installed and the script placed in /etc/resolvconf/update.d.
It runs ok after doing a vpnc-connect, but not after doing a vpnc-disconnect. Doesn't vpnc-disconnect trigger resolvconf ?

I also tried looking at /etc/vpnc/vpnc-script which has a method 'do_disconnect', but placing echo statements in that, indicates that it is not called when vpnc-disconnect runs.

Is this how things are supposed to work or have I messed up things?

Is there some recommended way of hooking into vpnc-disconnect?

best regards

Christian Surlykke

- some version-info:

debian unstable

# dpkg -l vpnc resolvconf linux-image* | grep '^ii'
ii  linux-image-2.6.16-1-686 2.6.16-12           Linux kernel 2.6.16 image on PPro/Celeron/PI
ii  resolvconf               1.37                nameserver information handler
ii  vpnc                     0.3.3+SVN20051028-3 Cisco-compatible VPN client