odd error with jigdo,,,

Dear Debian folks,

I have been using jigdo to download the Etch RC1 first DVD image. It worked OK until my internet connection was interrupted.

I fired it up again according the instuctions but no matter which ftp or http server site you put in for it to look for files to download I always get the same error message:

404 not found.....

--02:04:39-- http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gamin/gamin_0.1.7-4_i386.deb => `debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso.tmpdir/ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gamin/gamin_0.1.7-4_i386.deb'
Connecting to ftp.uk.debian.org|83.142.228.128|:80... connected.
02:04:39 ERROR 404: Not Found.

It does this over and over again very quickly repeating the aboce output.

It always connects on each server but always apparently can't find any of the files. I think the files are there and the servers are working.

Something is wrong at my end...

jigdo sees the jigdo file for the DVD image and reads it in OK as far as I can see. I press return to get past the CD/DVD scan because I am not using it.

Suggestions welcome here

Regards,

Michael Fothergill

Think you're a film buff? Play the Movie Mogul quiz and win fantastic prizes! http://www.msnmoviemogul.com