Disabled "Manual" menu item in Sylpheed Claws GTK2

Hi,

Using Sylpheed Claws GTK2 on an up-to-date Etch system:

$ dpkg -l sylpheed* | grep ^ii
ii  sylpheed-claws-gtk2                  2.6.0-1        Fast,
lightweight and user-friendly GTK2 bas ii
sylpheed-claws-gtk2-doc              2.6.0-1        User documentation
for Sylpheed-Claws GTK2 m

Even though I have installed the -doc package, the "Manual"
menu item in the "Help" menu of the GUI is disabled. Any idea why?

I can manually browse the documentation
under /usr/share/doc/sylpheed-claws-gtk2/. Just curious as to why I
can't jump to it from the GUI.

--

Liam