Re: Debian and VMWare

Hey Chris,

Do you mean you're gonna be installing Terminal Services inside of the guest
OS and other clients should be able to remote use from this?

Am not sure how this will perform within a virtual environment since this uses
a virtual graphics adapter. Would appreciate it if you could write back and
let us know how this works (or you could write back to me directly at
jeetu.golani@gmail.com)

In general if you have sufficient RAM on your system and follow what Robin has
posted you should get very decent performance. I've used XP on my P4 2.2GHz
with 512MB RAM and been very happy with the performance.

If you need help setting this up I'd be happy to help in any way.

Bye for now :)