Re: DVDs - err what gives?

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 12/12/06 11:39, andy wrote:

Hey all

Went to play my Pink Floyd "Live at Pompei" DVD and was told that it was
encrypted and that I couldn't play it without libdvdcss. Apparently,
libdvdcss doesn't exist in its own right as something that apt-get can
install, but is referenced by other apps, such as gxine (already
installed) and ogle (which was installed, but I uninstalled it), and
libdvdread3 (which I already have installed).

What do I do now?

You thank Christian Marillat for making a great side-band repository
of non-free packages.

$ apt-cache policy libdvdcss2
libdvdcss2:
  Installed: 1.2.9-0.0
  Candidate: 1.2.9-0.0
  Version table:
 *** 1.2.9-0.0 0
        500 http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Thanks Ron

Adjusting the sources-list to debian-multimedia I am getting an error after running update stating that I am needing a public key? Where do I get one of those and how do I set it up?
The available docs don't seem to say much about this under package management nor installing new packages.

Thanks

/A