[Fwd: Re: Where does KMail keep its mail dir using Gnome on Etch?

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 14:15 +0000, andy wrote:
> Hey
>
> I'm trying to track down KMail's default mail dir under Gnome on Etch.
> In Slackware with XFce4 it used to be a directory called Mail in the
> /home/<user> path. Any clues where I might find it on Etch? I have a
> collection of archived KMail files to upload to my new machine.

You should find it under ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail

> Cheers

no worries.

--
Regards,

Stef Daniels VK5HSX             (OpenPGP:0xFDE007F6)
Amateur Radio Station
Adelaide, South Australia
E-mail: vk5hsx@wia.org.au
Member Wireless Inst. of Aust.  (www.wia.org.au)