Re: emacs -nw in UTF-8 xterm does not work

Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org> writes:
> I wonder why emacs 22 isn't in stable, since it works better than
> emacs 21 (see bug 133937 in particular, I've never had such a problem
> with emacs 22).

I suppose 'cause it isn't released yet...

Personally I think it would be better to include an unreleased Emacs 22
in etch, as it's hugely better than the released Emacs 21 (and hey
they've got that great new "~" syntax in version numbers to use :-).

-Miles
--
"I distrust a research person who is always obviously busy on a task."
   --Robert Frosch, VP, GM Research