Re: VIA epia box does not "see" onboard ethernet after reboot

Jens Peter Secher wrote:

Well, yes...

I have an M6000 (firewall/server with a home-grown iptable) and had to
replace the PCI ethernet card several times before the card was detected
every time.  I do not remember which cards were problematic, sorry.
Hmm, interesting. I my case, the interface that keeps down is the onboard one. It happened yesterday, and I noticed that the link led in the RJ45 receptacle
didn't even lit! Could not try it yet, but I bet it will get back to normal
when I remove the PCI NIC, power cycle the box, and put the PCI NIC back in.
But the your hint sounds good. I'll try different NICs.

João