Re: Adding additional postfix server to init daemon

Hans du Plooy wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 18:23 -0800, Adam D wrote:
>> I just have created additional postfix servers on the mail server and
>> would like to add the additional configs into the init daemon but
>> looking at the scrip from LaMont Jones I am not able to decipher where
>> to put the additional servers.  I have an old script which is shorter
>> and does not have a lot of the extra codes as the newest one.
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea as to add additional postfix servers?  I am a
>> bit perplexed.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Adam
>>

> Do I understand you correctly that you're running two (or more)
> instances of postfix?
>
> This is what I use on Sarge for two instances.  It's easily expandable
> to handle more.  You'll see the config dir for the second instance
> is /etc/postfix-out:

Thank you.  That was a script I had used in the passed and worked very well.  Sadly I don't know much about programing or the like but what is the difference with this one and the standard postfix init script maintained by the Debian package maintainer?

-Adam