Re: what's the killer app for GNU/Linux systems?

Amarok off course... and I'm  a Gnome fan!!!

On 11/30/06, Hans du Plooy <koffiejunkielistlurker@koffiejunkie.za.net > wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 10:08 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Well, sure.  If FreeBSD had been easy to install in year 2000, had a
> large community, and apps like Netscape (or was Mozilla released by
> then?) then I maybe would have tried FreeBSD.

They had, actually.  I remember going to an internet cafe while on
holiday in December 2000.  I was surprised to see they were running some
flavour of BSD (I think FreeBSD but I'm not sure) with Netscape
Navigator.

Hans